Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to the show

Blogging about movies and such seems to be sort of en vogue at the moment, and although I usually put my head in the sand and wait for trends to amiably pass me by, I adore horror movies.

I watch a TON of them.

So why not share? It's what all the cool kids are doing these days, right?

Okay, so this is my horror blog. Mostly I'll talk about/review horror movies I've watched, although I'll probably end up including some television, books, and the occasional survival horror game.

2 comments:

  1. hi spooky pie

    welcome to the en vogue horror blog world!!!

    glad u could join us.

    stoner
    http://stonerphonic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! And I will definitely go give your blog a visit as well! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete