Monday, September 6, 2010

So cute it's scary.

Well, ladies, gentlemen, and Spooky-dos alike. Yours truly, Spooky Pie, is now the proud owner of this beauty right here:



I would be lying if I said that since I first started seeing all the "coming soon" stuff for Monster High I haven't been just ridiculously excited about it. The idea of a high school full of "teenagers" who are the offspring of the famous movie monsters is just ridiculous to the level of Kitsch and This girl loves her some Kitsch.

Okay, so talking about a toy here is a little strange, but I felt that, all things considered, it was fitting. Especially for this girl and this blog. I mean, for goddsake, its a vampire whose favorite color is pink and has a pet bat named "Count Fabulous". I am stupidly pleased you guys, stupidly pleased. Most of the designs for the dolls are extremely cute, but this one, this one just screamed Spooky Pie.

Scary and yet pink and girlie? Oh! And a vegtarian to boot?! (and not in that lame Twilight way, according the little bio on her packaging she really does the vegetarian thing like most normal people. Not, you know, meaning that she eats mountain lions instead of people) Who does that make us think of? Me? Oh, how sweet, you shouldn't have.

All right, all right, this post was a little random. But whatever, I'm happy.

Now if you'll exscuse me, I'm going to go play with my new dolly like the deranged seven year old in a twenty-something's body adult I am.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I just bought the "Frankie- Stein" doll for my friend Maggie's birthday. She is turning 29 btw =]

    ReplyDelete